Welcome to the IHT Schools online course where you can earn an IHT badge for enhancing your knowledge about the IHT hardware and software. This site will provide you with the outline, and some preliminary information to help you get started. There are 5 Modules to complete. You must be an IHT customer to earn an IHT badge. The username and password provided to you will be used as a sandbox (play area) for you so that you are not using your district or schools IHT system.
Participants must provide their laptop which must be windows based. If a mac computer is used, a parallel must be purchased to use the IHT Spirit ZONE HRM. The Spirit Desktop App Runs on the Follow Operating Systems: Windows 7 64 bit, Windows Vista 64 bit, and Windows 8.
Step 1: Logging in to the Spirit System
1. You will be using an IHT Training Spirit System for the coursework. The name of the Spirit systems will all be named IHT Badge (IHTB) and your last name, (i.e., IHTBMauch).
2. Go to the website: www.ihtspirit.com
3. Log in with your username and password have been pre-assigned. Your username is IHTB plus your last name together, no spaces. (ex. IHTBMauch) Your password was emailed to you, and it is case sensitive. If you have any issues, contact me immediately by sending me an email at email@example.com
Step 2: Dashboard
After logging into your Spirit System Account, click on the tab DASHBOARD
- Review the links on the dashboard. Your first module will include readings, videos, and coursework from the dashboard
- Other Requirements: You will need access to the following:
Internet connection (preferably broadband. Microsoft WordAdobe Acrobat ReaderPreferred browser is Google Chrome
- Each module has an online segment with videos, Forum Discussions, activities, practice, and tasks.
I look forward to working with each of you. If you have questions, post them in our Forum.
|Earning an IHT Badge! Details||FREE||00:00:00|
|IHT Badge Modules 1 through 5.|
|Module 1 Getting to know the IHT Dashboard||10, 00:00|
|Module 2 Getting starteed with the Spirit System.||10, 00:00|
|Module 3 Uses and Applications of the IHT Spirit System.||10, 00:00|
|Module 4 Designing and Applying Rubrics, Measures, and Assessments.||10, 00:00|
|Module 5 Reports, The Coordinator Site and Wrap Up!||10, 00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.